E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- H Lu, G H Li.. Research status and existing problems analysis of machine-made sand concrete [J]. Sichuan Building Materials. 40,1:3~6, (2014),. [Google Scholar]
- C J Liu, Z H Wu. Experimental Study tuff sand polycarboxylic acid adaptability [J]. Journal of Ningbo University of Technology, 27,1 :1~5 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F Y X Guo, J X Gong. Influence of stone powder content on the mechanical properties and durability of concrete.[J] Journal of Building Materials, 12,3 :266~271(2009). [Google Scholar]
- S M Song, D Guo. Influence of the content of flake particles of machine-made sand on the performance of cement mortar and concrete.[J] Concrete,12:60~62,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- S M Zhao. Influence of machine-made sand quality on concrete performance.[D] Social Sciences Edition,2016. [Google Scholar]
- J Huang, Y Lv, L Zhang. Research on performance of artificial sand with different fineness modulus applied to concrete.[J] CC,05(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wallevik.O.H, Wallevik.J.E. Rheology as a tool in concrete science: The use of rheographs and workability boxes.[J]CCR,41,12(2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.