E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Liu, Z.L., Xie, H.Y., Yu, L., Zhang, G.Q.(2016) Analysis of Flexural Toughness of Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Deck Pavement. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development(Applied Technology), 8:12-14. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L., Liu, Z.L., Zhang, G.Q., Zhang, S.X., Chen, L.(2017) Mix proportion design for bridge deck fiber concrete on durability. Concrete, 11:188-190. [Google Scholar]
- Lv, D.W. (2013) Research on Comprehensive Technology of Cement Concrete Pavement with Asphalt Overlay in Expressway. Chang’an University. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, B.T., Liu, Z.L., Yu, L.(2016) Optimization Design and Engineering Application of PVA Fiber Concrete Bridge Deck Pavement. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development(Applied Technology), 10:173-176. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Z., Kanda,T., Victor,C.L. (1999) On interface property characterization and performance of fiber-reinforced cementitious composites. Concrete Science and Engineering, 173-174. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L., Fu, Y.Y., Zhang, J., Wang, J.H. (2016) Test and Simulation on Pull-Out Behavior of Steel Wire in Foam Concrete. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 48(6):119-123. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L., Liu, Z.L.(2016) Mechanical Properties Optimization of Fiber Reinforced Foam Concrete. Matec Web of Conferences, 67-75. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, C. (2014) Study on the Early Stage Plastic Shrinkage and Cracking Performance of Ultra High Performance Concrete. Hunan University. [Google Scholar]
- Deng, Z.C. (2016) Flexural Toughness and Characterization Method of Hybrid Fibers Reinforced Ultra-High Performance Concrete. Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica, 33(6):1274-1279. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China(MOHURD). (2010) Technical Specification for Application of Fiber Reinforced Concrete. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.