E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Y.-R. Chang, Y.-J. Lee and D.-J. Lee, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Membrane fouling during water or wastewater treatments: Current research updated, 94, 88-96, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo, H. H. Ngo and J. Li, Bioresour Technol, A mini-review on membrane fouling, 122, 27-34, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yuan and A. L. Zydney, Environmental ence & Technology, Humic Acid Fouling during Ultrafiltration, 34, 1-12, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Xiao, W. Zhang, F. Xiao, Z. Bi and D. Wang, Water ence & technology, A novel approach using a fouling index to evaluate NOM fouling behavior in a low pressure ultrafiltration process, 14, 196-204, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Zazouli, S. Nasseri and M. Ulbricht, Desalination, Fouling effects of humic and alginic acids in nanofiltration and influence of solution composition, 250, 688-692, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sutzkover-Gutman, D. Hasson and R. Semiat, Desalination, Humic substances fouling in ultrafiltration processes, 261, 218-231, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, J. Zheng, R. Dai, Z. Wu and Z. Wang, Chemical Engineering Journal, Preferential removal of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid from contaminated waters using an electrocatalytic ceramic membrane filtration system: Mechanisms and implications, 387, 124132, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, S. Xu, D. E. Chitwood and Y. Wang, Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, Ceramic water filter for point-of-use water treatment in developing countries: Principles, challenges and opportunities, 14, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gao, T. Li, J. Liu, B. Dong and H. Chu, Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology, Ultrafiltration membrane fouling performance by mixtures with micromolecular and macromolecular organics, 5, 277-286, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hermia, Transactions of the Institution of Chemical Engineers, Constant pressure blocking filtration laws-application to power-lawnon-newtonian fluids, 60, 187-193, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rushton, Mathematical Models and Design Methods in Solid-Liquid Separation, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Peng, H. X. Zhu, L. W. Guo, L. I. Bo, X. J. Mao and G. M. University, Chinese Traditional & Herbal Drugs, Fouling mechanisms of ultrafiltration membranes fouled with traditional Chinese medicine pectin based on Hermia model, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Heidari, M. Amirinejad and H. Jahangirian, Chemical Engineering & Technology, Investigation of Fouling Mechanisms Using Surface Morphology and Physicochemical Membrane Features, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jacob, P. Prádanos, J. I. Calvo, A. Hernández and G. E. Jonsson, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Fouling kinetics and associated dynamics of structural modifications, 138, 173-183, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jin and W. Xiao-Chang, Journal of Environmental ences, Ultrafiltration with in-line coagulation for the removal of natural humic acid and membrane fouling mechanism, 18, 880-884, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Li, J. Wang, W. Zhang, X. J. Zhang and C. Chen, Chinese Science Bulletin, Effects of coagulation on submerged ultrafiltration membrane fouling caused by particles and natural organic matter (NOM), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Teow, B. Ooi and A. Ahmad, Journal of Water Process Engineering, Fouling behaviours of PVDF-TiO2 mixed-matrix membrane applied to humic acid treatment, 15, 89-98, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xiao, P. Xiao, W. J. Zhang and D. S. Wang, Journal of Membrane ence, Identification of key factors affecting the organic fouling on low-pressure ultrafiltration membranes, 447, 144-152, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jermann, W. Pronk, S. Meylan and M. Boller, Water Res, Interplay of different NOM fouling mechanisms during ultrafiltration for drinking water production, 41, 1713-22, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jermann, W. Pronk, R. K?Gi, M. Halbeisenand M. Boller, Water Research, Influence of interactions between NOM and particles on UF fouling mechanisms, 42, 3870-3878, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.