E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- G.M. Qin, H.T. Fu, R. Xiao, Effect on DC Biasing on Main Transformers of Gezhouba Hydropower Station and Study on Restraining Measures, Water Power. J. 33(12), 79-81 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Albertson, J.M. Thorson, S.A. Miske, The effects of geomagnetic storms on electric power system, IEEE Transactions on power Apparatus and System. J. 93(4), 1031-1044 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Z. Kuai, C.M. Liu, Da. Wan, Experiment and Research of the Influence of Direct-current Magnetic Bias on Transformer, Jiangsu Electrical Engineering. J. 23(3), 1-5 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Boden, J.M. Evans, Reduction of stray-current attack in electrochemical machining, Electrochim. Acta. J. 16(7), 1071-1079 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Fan, The Numerical Simulation study on the Stray Current of Metro, DUT. D. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Pang, Q.Z. Li, Discussions on Metro’s Stray Current Model, JCIT(NSE). J. 21(11), 110-113,150 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Mei, G.S. Lin, Analysis of subway stray current under multi-train operation, Electric Railway. J. 28(4), 68-70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yu, Y.R. Ni, X. Zeng, Modeling and Analysis of Transformer DC Bias Current Caused by Metro Stray, IEEJ T Electr Electr. J. 15, 1507-1519 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Study on Metro Stray Current Distribution under Multi-train Operation ,SWJTU. D. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wu, Transformer GIC DC bias magnetic treatment device and its optimization design ,NCEPU. D. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Liu, Mid-low Latitude Power Grid Geomagnetically Induced Currents and its Assessing Method ,NCEPU. D. (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.