E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Meng Ni. Study on water hammer protection scheme of pressure conduit many ups and downs inlong distance[D].Chang’An University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hong,Liu Yongtao,Shao Xiaojun,Yue Zhufeng. Shock response analysis of aircraft hydraulic pipeline[J]. Aeronautical Computing Technique, 2010,40(04):1-3. [Google Scholar]
- Impulse Testing of Hydraulic Hose, Tubing, and Fitting Assemblies[J], 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Man Zaipeng. Generation and Application of Ultra-high Pressure Hydraulic Impluse Waveform[D].ZheJiang University, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chijun, The simulation of filter hydraulic pulse system based on AMESim[D]. South China University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Youguan,Gong Guofang,Hu Guoliang. Simulation technique of AMESim and its application in hydraulie system[J]. Hydraulics Pneumatics & Seals, 2005(03):28-31. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Changji. Comparison of the Mathematical Modeling for Two Hydraulic Pipeline Analysis Methods[J]. Journal of Jiamusi University (Natural Science edtion), 2013,31(06):936-938. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.