E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- YU Yixin, LI Peng. The impact of weak internection of bulk power grids to damping and dynamic stability of pwer systems[J]. Pro-ceedings of the Csee, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Hui, YANG Yinping, TIAN Yunfeng, et, al. instances and mechanism analysis of force power oscillation in power systems[J] automation of electric power systems, 2012, 36(10):113-117. [Google Scholar]
- JIA Hongjie, YU Yixin. The chaotic and bifurcaution phenomena considering power systems exciting limit and PSS.[J] automation of electric power systems, 2001, 25(1):11-14. [Google Scholar]
- Dobson I, Zhang J, Greene S, et al. Is strong modal resonance a precursor to power system oscillations? [J]. IEEE Trans Circuits Syst, 2001, 48(3):340- 349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HUO Chengxiang, LIU Zenghuang, ZHU Fang. Theory and Field Practice of Phase Compensation on Generator Excitation System by Utilizing Power System Stabilizer[J]. Proceedings of the Csee, 2015, 35(12):2989-2997. [Google Scholar]
- DLT1231-2013, Guide for Setting Test of Power System Stabilizer [S]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.