E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Wang Yang, China Water, speed up efforts to solve the problem of engineering water shortage in poor areas and lay a solid foundation for the development of water conservancy in Guizhou in the new era,24,73(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Guizhou Procincial Water Conservancy Research Institute, Report on the calculation and analysis of effective Utilization coefficient of farmland Irrigation water in Guizhou Province in 2019, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources of Ministry of Water Resources, Instructions on Technical Guidance for Calculation and Analysis of Effective Utilization Coefficients of Farmland Irrigation Water across the Nation,4-24, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Han Zhenzhong.et, China Water, Calculation and analysis of effective utilization coefficient of irrigation water,3,11-14, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Fen Bao qing, Water Saving Irrigation, Analysis on the characteristics and influencing factors of effective utilization coefficient of irrigation water in different regions of China,6,29-33, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.