E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- B. Flesch, B. Cochet. Leak-before-break in steam generator tubes, Int J Press Vessels Pip, 43 (1990) 165–179 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Lee, Y.W. Park, M.H. Song, Y.J. Kim, S.I. Moon, Determination of equivalent single crack based on coalescence criterion of collinear axial cracks, Nucl. Eng. Des., 205 (2001) 1–11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Hwang, H.P. Kim, J.S. Kim. Evaluation of the burst characteristics for axial notches on SG tubings, Nucl. Eng. Des., 232 (2) (2004) 139–143 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Moon, Y.S. Chang, Y.J. Kim, J.H. Lee, M.H. Song, Y.H. Choi, Determination of failure pressure for tubes with two non-aligned through-wall cracks, Int J Fract, 144 (2) (2007) 91–101 [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Shin, K.B. Yoon, J.H. Park, Experimental and numerical study on the burst pressure of steam generator tubes with l- and U-Type through-wall combination cracks, J Mech Sci Technol., 27 (8) (2013) 2299–2304 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Eom, J.W. Kim, Y.J. Kim, J.S. Kim, Failure behavior of multiple-axial partthrough-wall flaws in alloy 690TT steam generator tubes, J Press Vessel Technol., 138 (2) (2015) 021406 [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Lee, H.D. Kim, Y.S. Kang, M.W. Nam, N.C. Cho, Burst pressure tests of axial part-through-wall steam generator tubes, Trans Korean Soc. Press Vessel Pip., 10 (1) (2014) 56–63 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.