E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Chen Zhijun, Li Yangying. (2017) Neural Network BP Algorithm Improvement and Performance Analysis [J]. Software Guide,16 (10) 39 – 41. [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, J. Wang, and Q. Chen. (2012) “Kalman filtering state of charge estimation for battery management system based on a stochastic fuzzy neural network battery model.” [J].Energy Conversion and Management, 53:33–39 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, X. M. Cheng, Y. Q. Fang, et al. (2013) On SOC estimation of lithium-ion battery packs based EKF[C]. Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference. Xi’an, China, July26-28, 7668-7673 [Google Scholar]
- Hu X, Sun F, Zou Y. (2013) Comparison between Two Model-Based Algorithms for Li-ion Battery SOC Estimation in Electric Vehicles[J]. Simulation Modelling Practice & Theory, 34(4): 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li B, Zhao Y. (2014) Estimation of Power Battery SOC Based on Peukert Equation and Extended [Google Scholar]
- Kalman Filtering[J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 25(6): 848-851. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shangqing, Zhao Zhiyong, Sun Libo.(2017) Improvement of BP neural network algorithm [J]. Science and Technology Innovation Guide, (20) 146–147. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li. Research of Fuzzy Prediction Algorithm in SOC Estimation of New Energy Vehicles[J]. Journal of Electronic Measurements & Sinstrument, 2011, 25(4):315-319. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHU C B,COLEMAN M,HURLEYWG.State of charge determination in a lead-acid battery: combined EMF estimation and Ah-balance approach[C].The 35th Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference.2014:1908~1914 [Google Scholar]
- LIN Chengtao, CHEN Quanshi, WANG Junping, et al. Improved Ah counting method for state of charge estimation of electric vehicle batteries[J].J Tsinghua Univ:Sc&Tech,2016,46( 2) :46~49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.