E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Intellectual Research Consulting. 《 Market Consumption Survey and Business Model Analysis Report of China’s Consumer Goods Retail Industry in 2020-2026》 [M/CD]. (2019-11-14) [Google Scholar]
- Zou Tingting, Tang Qiong, Yang Fen. Solutions to information asymmetry under B2C Business model [J]. Modern intelligence, 2006(08):65-68. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Kunzhang, Tian Yaqin. Discussion on the Relationship between Service recovery factors and Consumer Satisfaction [J]. Modern management Science, 2006, 000(006):55-57. [Google Scholar]
- Hirschman A O . Exit, Voice, Loyalty: Response to Decline in Firms, Organizations and States[J]. Social Forces, 1970, 25(3). [Google Scholar]
- Ostrom A L , Iacobucci D . The effect of guarantees on consumers’ evaluation of services[J]. Journal of Services Marketing, 1998, 12(5):362-378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kelli, Bodey, Debra, et al. Contrasting “complainers” with “non-complainers” on attitude toward complaining, propensity to complain, and key personality characteristics: A nomological look[J]. Psychology & Marketing, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Hogreve J , Gremler D D . Twenty Years of Service Guarantee Research: A Synthesis[J]. Journal of Service Research, 2008, 11(4):322-343. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Liyin. The influence of Service guarantee on customer satisfaction expectation and behavior Tendency -The media effect of risk perception and value perception [J]. Management of the world, 2007 (08): 104-115. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, A. K. An experimental investigation of customer reactions to service failure and recovery encounters: Paradox or peril [J]. Journal of Service Research, 1998, 1(1):65-81. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jiansheng, Jia Huimin, Wang Yanyan. Research on consumers’ Response to third-party Service Failure based on attribution theory [J]. Industrial engineering and management, 2017, 022(003):172-177. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Jagdip. Consumer Complaint Intentions and Behavior Definitional[J]. Journal of Marketing, 1988, 52(1):93-108. [Google Scholar]
- Su Fujin. Industry Credibility and After-sales Guarantee into the bottleneck of development of 2009 Online Shopping Complaints Inventory [J]. Consumer electronics, 2010(2):70. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Yan, Zhu Zhipeng, Zhu Juping, et al. Investigation and Research on after-sale service of Online shopping for College Students [J]. Consumer economy, 2012(05):88-90. [Google Scholar]
- Mccollough M A , Gremler D D . A conceptual model and empirical examination of the effect of service guarantees on post-purchase consumption evaluations[J]. Managing Service Quality An International Journal, 2004, 14(1):58-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liden S B, Skalen P. The effect of service guarantees on service recovery[J]. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 2003, 14(1): 36-58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wirtz J , Kum D . Designing Service Guarantees - Is Full Satisfaction The Best You Can Guarantee?[J]. Journal of Services Marketing, 2000, 15(4):282-297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hart, C W L.The power of unconditional service guarantees[J].Harvard Business Review, 1988,(4):54-62. [Google Scholar]
- Ostrom, A L, and Hart, C W L. Service guarantee: Research and practice[A]. in Swartz, T A, and D Iacobucci(Ed s.). Hand book of service marketing and management[C]. California: Sage Publications, Inc, 2000:299-316. [Google Scholar]
- Bian Xinning, Zhou Jing, Sun Ximin, et al. Hybrid Intelligent Contract Application based on Block chain and third Party [C]// Eco-Connected Digital Power -- proceedings of the 2019 Annual Conference on Power Industry Informatization. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Buterin V. A next-generation smart contract and decentralized application platform.[EB/OL]. [2017-07-19].https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper [Google Scholar]
- He Haiwu, Yan ’an, Chen Zehua. Review of intelligent Contract Technology and Application based on Block Chain [J]. Computer research and development, 2018, 55(11):112-126. [Google Scholar]
- Ritzberger K, Weibull J W. Evolutionary selection in normal-form games[J]. Econometrica, 1996, 63(6):1371-1399. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.