E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhu Huimin, Yuan Shun, Li ChunLai. A Reactive voltage control strategy for Photovoltaic power station based on variable sag parameters [J]. Renewable Energy,202,38(08):1103-1108. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Cheng, Wang Hui, LI TianHui, Jin Xue, Li Zhe. Research on the influence of distributed new energy generation on the voltage of distribution network [J]. Renewable energy,2019,37(10):1465-1471.1 [Google Scholar]
- T. Roinila and T. Messo, “Online Grid-Impedance Measurement Using Ternary-Sequence Injection,” in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 5097-5103, Sept.-Oct. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ming, Zhou Lin, ZHANG DongXia, Zhang Mi. Analysis of grid-connected stability of large photovoltaic power stations considering the influence of grid impedance [J]. Journal of electrotechnical technology,2013,28(09):214-223. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lin, Zhang Mi, Ju XiuLi, He GuoQing. Analysis of the influence of grid impedance on the stability of large-scale grid-connected pv system [J]. Chinese journal of electrical engineering, 2013,33(34) :34-41+9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.