E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Jie Chen. Application and simulation analysis of the cold aisle sealing technology in data room. HVAC. J.,45(6):37-40(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Guangming Zhang. The sustainable status of data center and energy-saving technology. Building Science. J.26(10): 63-67(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohua Yang. Analysis and Research on Energy Saving Technology of Data Center. Electrical Application. J. 21(3): 34-38(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xiuming Cheng, Jiugeng Zhang. Data center computer room air conditioning system design and airflow optimization analysis. Fluid Machinery. J. 42(11): 79-86(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Cheng, Letian Chen, Ying Wang. Study of rational air distribution on the air conditioning system for telec om rooms. Building Energy& Environment. J. 29(5): 80-84 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Caifeng Gao, Yu Zhen, Jianlin Wu. Investigation of airflow pattern of a typical data center by CFD simulation. Energy Procedia.J. 78 (2): 2687-2693 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gilder J W, Schmidt R R. Airflow uniformity through perforated tiles in a raised-floor data center[R]. ASME Paper No.IPACK(3):73-75(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Patankar S V. Airflow and cooling in a data center. Journal of Heat Transfer.J.132(7):1-17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Nada S A, Said M A, Rady M A. Numerical investigation and parametric study for thermal and energy management enhancements in data center buildings. Applied Thermal Engineering.J. 98 :110-128(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yajing Jiang, Chen Liu. Numerical simulation of inter-row air-conditioning in high-density data center. Building Energy-saving Ventilation and Air conditioning. J. 31(6):92-95(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Fang Liu, Zhigang Wang. Simulation Research on Air Distribution of Indoor Air Conditioning in a Data Center. Building Energy Efficiency.J. 10(44): 11-17(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Schmidt R R, Cruz E. Raised floor computer data center: effect on rack in Iet temperatures of chilled air exiting form both the hot and cold aisles[C]// Proceedings of ITherm 2002 Eighth InterSociety Conference on Thermal and Themomechanical Phenomena in Electronic systems. SanDiego: 580-594(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaodong Qian, Zheng Li. Research on Energy Saving of Air Conditioning System in Data Center.HVAC.J. 42(3):91-96(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Jennifer D, Mitchell, Jackson. A Close Look at Data Centers. ASHRAE Journal.J.7:2-3(2001) [Google Scholar]
- Jie Dun, Yun Qing, Xing Guan. Simulation and optimization of airflow organization in data center computer room based on Fluentairpak. Building energy efficiency. J. 3(43):27-33. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Haiyu Sun, Dongqi Liu. The deployment practice of the computer room based on the cold box of the inter-row air conditioner. Telecom Technology. J. 2016(4): 85-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.