E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Babisch W. (2006) Transportation noise and cardiovascular risk: updated review and synthesis of epidemiological studies indicate that the evidence has increased. Noise & Health. 8: 1-29. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Morley D.W., De H.K., Fecht D., et al. (2015) International scale implementation of the CNOSSOS-EU road traffic noise prediction model for epidemiological studies. Environ. Pollut., 206: 332-341. [Google Scholar]
- Bj Rk J., Ard J., Stroh E., et al. (2006) Road traffic noise in southern Sweden and its relation to annoyance, disturbance of daily activities and health. Scand. J. Work. Env. Hea., 32: 392-401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pirrera S., Valck E.D. and Cluydts R. (2010) Nocturnal road traffic noise: a review on its assessment and consequences on sleep and health. Environ. Int., 2010, 36: 492-498. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S Rensen M., Hvidberg M., Andersen Z.J., et al. (2011) Road traffic noise and stroke: a prospective cohort study. Eur. Heart J., 32: 737-744. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stansfeld S.A. and Matheson M.P. (2002) Noise pollution: non-auditory effects on health. Brit. Med. Bull., 68: 243-257. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ising H and Kruppa B. (2004) Health effects caused by noise: evidence in the literature from the past 25 years. Noise & Health, 6: 5-13. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Watts G. (2002) Barrier designs to reduce road traffic noise. Transport, 153: 79-86. [Google Scholar]
- Duan C, Cui G, Xu X, et al. (2012) Sound Absorption Characteristics of a High-Temperature Sintering Porous Ceramic Material. Appl. Acoust., 73: 865-871. [Google Scholar]
- Hung T.C., Huang J.S., Wang Y.W., et al. (2014) Inorganic polymeric foam as a sound absorbing and insulating material. Constr. Build. Mater., 50: 328-334. [Google Scholar]
- Tai K.C., Chen P., Lin C.W., et al. (2010) Evaluation on the Sound Absorption and Mechanical Property of the Multi-Layer Needle-Punching Nonwoven. Adv. Mater. Res., 123-125: 475-478. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun P. and Guo Z.C. (2014) Sintering preparation of porous sound-absorbing materials from steel slag. Chinese J. Environ. Eng., 25: 2230-2240. [Google Scholar]
- Ismail L., Ghazali M.I., Mahzan S., et al. (2013) Sound absorption of Arenga Pinnata natural fiber. World Acad. of Sci. Eng. Tech., 4: 438-440. [Google Scholar]
- Rozli Z., Name Z.L. and Nor M.J.M. (2010) Noise Control Using Coconut Coir Fiber Sound Absorber with Porous Layer Backing and Perforated Panel. Am. J. Appl. Sci., 7: 260-264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arenas C., Leiva C., Vilches L.F., et al. (2015) Technical specifications for highway noise barriers made of coal bottom ash-based sound absorbing concrete. Constr. Build. Mater.,, 95: 585-591. [Google Scholar]
- He X., Wang L., Chen Y., et al. (2015) Research Progress of Highway Noise Barrier at Home and Abroad. Sci. Technol. Inno., 21: 63-64. [Google Scholar]
- Li X.D., Hui G., Xu B.H. (2009) Noise-barrier design practice for tongji road interchange of shanghai outer ring road. The acoustic academic conference. [Google Scholar]
- Liang L.S., Yao G.C., Yong-Liang M.U., et al. (2011) Design of Closed-Cell Aluminum Foam Sound Barriers. Noise Vib. Control, 31: 71-74. [Google Scholar]
- Liang L.S., Yao G.C., Yong-Liang M.U., et al. (2011) Study on Denoising Effect of Sound Barriers Made from Closed-Cell Aluminum Foam. J. Northeastern Univ., 32: 274-276. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.