E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- The 640 Institute of Aviation Industry Corporation of China. McDonnell Douglas Aircraft Liaison Engineering Manual[M]. Beijing: Aviation Industry Press. 1997 [Google Scholar]
- Ligang Wang (2018) Typical failure analysis of the Cessna 525 Wing Anti-Ice System[J]. Aviation maintenance and engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Xianlin Shi (2014) Logic design and verification of wing anti-ice automatic actuating function[J]. Design and research of civil aircraft. [Google Scholar]
- Labuhn.D, Logeais.Thermal modelling of the wing anti ice system in modern aircrafts.2012. [Google Scholar]
- Koornneef, Hemmo; Verhagen, Wim J.C; Curran, Richard. A multi-criteria decision marking framework for aircraft dispatch assessment.2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.