E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- M. Reed, Ø. Johansen, P.J. Brandvik, P. Daling, A. Lewis, R. Fiocco, D. Mackay, R. Prentki, Oil Spill Modeling towards the Close of the 20th Century: Overview of the State of the Art. Spill Science and Technology Bulletin, 5 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.Li, W.Z.Shao, C.Li, S.Zhang, W.S.Li, S.S.Xu, Research progress on prediction technology of oil spill expansion, drift and diffusion. Ocean bulletin,36,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Korotenko, R.M. Mamedov, C.N.K. Mooers, Prediction of the Transport and Dispersal of Oil in the South Caspian Sea Resulting from Blowouts. Environmental Fluid Mechanics, 1 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Lehr, H.M. Cekirge, R.J. Fraga, M.S. Belen, Empirical studies of the spreading of oil spills. Oil and Petrochemical Pollution, 2 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. D, Y.P. D, Calculation of oil droplet size distribution in ocean oil spills: A review. Marine pollution bulletin, 135 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. A.J., EUROSPILL: Oceanographic processes and NW European shelf databases. Elliott A.J, 22 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- M. Faghihifard, M.A. Badri, Simulation of oil pollution in the Persian Gulf near Assaluyeh oil terminal. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liubartseva, M. Smaoui, G. Coppini, G. Gonzalez, R. Lecci, S. Cretì, I. Federico, Model-based reconstruction of the Ulysse-Virginia oil spill, October–November 2018. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 154 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.Q.Du,Numerical Simulation and THREE-DIMENSIONAL Visualization of offshore Oil Spill (Dalian Maritime University,2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.B.Lin, X.Y.Chen, J.H.Li, Simulation analysis of oil spill in adjacent waters of xuwei port area. J. Ocean forecast,37(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G.Gao, C.Li, H.Li, G.S.Wang, Research on prediction Methods of offshore oil spill drift and diffusion -- Taking Jiaozhou Bay Oil spill event as an example. J. China Ocean Bulletin,39(2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.Fu, Numerical Simulation study on the Impact Analysis of oil spill accident in the sea area of a port project. J. China Water Transport. Fairway Science and Technology,5(2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.Xie, B.S.Wang, Y.F.Gu, Y.l.Ni, W.Chen, Numerical simulation of oil spill from zhoushan reclamation project ship. J. China maritime navigation,42(2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.Guo, S.Y.Kong, H.Yang, B.B.Pan, W.C.Cui, W.zhang, Simulation of offshore oil spill risk and its impact on sensitive areas of the surrounding environment. J. Bulletin of Marine Lakes and Marshes,04(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q.H.Qi, P.H.Dong, H.L.Qu, W.Xiong, Numerical simulation of oil spill diffusion in the subei section of the beijing-hangzhou canal. J. Watercourse and port,36(2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.J.Wu, G.F.Wu, P.Dong, K.F.Zhang. Numerical Simulation of Oil Spill in Xiangshan Port. A. China Ocean Engineering Society.Proceedings of the 19th China Marine (Coastal) Engineering Symposium (ii). C. Chinese Ocean Engineering Society: Marine Engineering Branch of Chinese Ocean Society,7(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.