E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhang, J.C., Bo, S.Z., Zhang, Y.J., Ban, Y.H. Acta Petroleum. Research on Periodic Water Injection Experiment and Oil Increase Mechanism., 10 (2): 0253-2697. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- He, F., Li, T,. Special oil and gas reservoir, Research on Technology of Periodic Water Injection to Improve Water Drive Efficiency. 3(10): 1006-6535. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou L W, Oil and gas field surface engineering. An effective way to optimize drilling methods. 8:35-37(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Wen, G.F., Ren, B.S., Ni, T.L., Shi, M.Y., Shen, H.H., Xiao, Y.Q. Research on Periodic Water Injection with Numbercial Simulation Technology, 1(10): 1000-0747. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, S.L., Zhang, G.L. System Engineering, Comparison of Grey Relational Degree Calculation Methods and Analysis of Existing Problems. 14(13):45-49. (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.