E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Xu Jian, Cai Jiwei, Wang Jiliang, et al. Research Status of Manufactured Sand and Manufactured Sand Concrete. [J] Science and Technology of Overseas Building Materials, 2004, 25 (3): 20-24. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiliang. Research on Influence and Mechanism of Manufactured Sand on Concrete Performance [D]. Wuhan: Wuhan University of Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jianwei and Wen Baolian. Influence Law and Action Effect of Gradation of Manufactured Sand on Performance of Cement Mortar. China Concrete, 2015,77:88-91. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Zhisong, Zhou Yangming and Su Dengcheng. Influence of Limestone Powder on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Mortar [J]. Cement Engineering, 2009 (5): 12-16. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuli, Xiong Zuqiang, Zhou Mingkai, et al. Experimental Study on Influence of Stone Powder Content on Performance of Manufactured Sand [J]. Journal of Henan Polytechnic University: Natural Science, 2009, 28 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Ji Tao, Li Feng, Zhuang Yizhou, et al. Influence of Specific Surface Area of Manufactured Sand on Concrete Performance. Concrete, 2011 (2): 80-82. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xiangzheng, Some Problems During Application and Production of Artificial Sand in Yunnan Province [J], Yunnan Construction Materials, 2001 (4): 35-37. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 14684-2011, Sand for Construction [S]. Beijing: China Standard Press, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 2419-2005, Test method for fluidity of cement mortar [S]. Beijing: China Standard Press, 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.