E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- ROBERT J S. From Efficient Markets Theory to Behavioral Finance[J]. Journal of Economic Perspectives,2003,17(1):17-31. [Google Scholar]
- FERRAZ M S A,KIHARA A H. Hurst entropy: A method to determine predictability in a binary series based on a fractal-related process.[J]. Physical review. E,2019,99(6-1):28-34. [Google Scholar]
- ALBERT B,PIERREP B,SERGE C,JACQUES I. Identification of the Hurst Index of a Step Fractional Brownian Motion[J]. Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes,2000,3(1-2):45-54. [Google Scholar]
- FISHER B,JOAN G,SMALL S,et al. Statistical Science. 1987, 2 (1): 45–52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANOOP S K,BANDI K. Fractal market hypothesis: evidence for nine Asian forex markets[J]. Indian Economic Review,2017,52(1-2):167-181. [Google Scholar]
- JEONG K R. On the efficiency of racetrack betting market: a new test for the favourite-longshot bias[J]. Applied Economics,2019,51(54):256-264. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.