E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- JTJ B01-2014 Technical standard of highway engineering of the Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China, Beijing: People’s Communications Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- JTJ D20-2006 Design Specification for Highway Alignment of the Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China, Beijing: People’s Communications Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jiayu and Cheng Jiaju. Road Engineering (Second Edition) [M]. Shanghai: Tongji University Press, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Hangqi. (2017) Discussion on the Control Measures in the Whole Process of Highway Engineering Cost. Sichuan Cement, 2: 200 [Google Scholar]
- Li Junfeng. (2016) Discussion on Cost Management of Highway Construction Project in New Period. Intelligent City, 2(06):147 [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Guangmin. (2016) Discussion on the control and management measures of highway engineering cost [J]. Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs: 63~64. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Li. (2016 ) Factors and measures affecting road engineering cost control [J]. Science and Technology Vision, 2016 :212. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.