E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Xu Z.R, Zhang Y.L, Cheng S.K.Z D. (2017) Strategic Thinking on the Sustainable Development of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau[J]. Science and Technology Review, 35(6): 108-114. [Google Scholar]
- Fu W, Z J.Q, Du G.Z. (2012) Research on Ecological Compensation Mechanism of Alpine Grassland in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau[J]. Ecological Economy, 10: 153-157, 168. [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Chen X.G, Wang ZY, Xu W.X, Tang H.Y. (2010) Research on regional climate change and its differences in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau[J]. Progress in Climate Change Research, 6(3):181-186. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Y.B, Tao W.H, Wang Z.L, Ma Z, Zhang H.L, G X. (2010) The overall level of Tibet ecology[J]. Journal of Ecological Environment, 19(11): 2600-2606. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Z.F. (2019) Discussion on the problems related to the creation of highway with green circulation and low carbon in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau [J]. Qinghai Transportation Science and Technology, 5: 32-36. [Google Scholar]
- Huang C. (2010) A Reviews of Cold-Region-Suitable CWSBR Sewage Treatment Technology[J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2010, 35 (5): 119-121, 133. [Google Scholar]
- Yu F.F, Jun N.(2017)Talking about the embodiment of the green highway concept in highway construction[J]. China Water Transport, 17(6): 274-276. [Google Scholar]
- Gao S.H, Zhou J, Xu Y, Liu X.X, Yao J.L. (2019) Innovation and Practice of Technology and Management for Green Highway Construction in Seasonal Frozen Region [J] . Highway Engineering, 4(4): 130-134, 201. [Google Scholar]
- Li N. (2017) Analysis of technical points of green highway construction under the concept of low-carbon [J]. World of Transportation, 3(8): 136-137. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.