E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Yan, L.F., Zhu, Q.S. Chemistry and chemical engineering with biomass as raw materials [J]., CIESC Journal.,55 (12): 1938-1943. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Wu, W.J., Infrared spectroscopy analysis of lignin-modified asphalt[J]., Journal of Jiangsu University (Natural Science Edition)., 40 (1): 120-124. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z.Z., Research on renewable biomass resources-lignin [J]., Nanjing Forestry University (Natural Science Edition).,36 (1): 1-7. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- DUVAL A, LAWOKO M., review on lignin-based polymeric, micro and nano-structured materials [J]., Reactive & Functional Polymers., (85): 78-96. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X.H., The application of lignin in the synthesis of polyurethane[J]., Forestry Chemistry and Industry, 30(3): 115-120. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.