E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- S. H. A. Koop, and C. J. van Leeuwen, The challenges of water, waste and climate change in cities. Environ. Dev. Sustain., 19, 385-418 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wang, Q. Li, H. Hu, F. Peng, P. Zhang, and J. Li, Spatial characteristics and influencing factors of river pollution in China. Water Environ. Res., 91, 351-363 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, L. Guo, X. Luo, F. Chen, E. Zeng, Impact of anthropogenic activities on urban stream water quality: a case study in Guangzhou, China. Environ. Sci. Pollut. R., 21, 13412-13419 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kändler, K. Blechinger, C. Seidler, V. Pavlů, M. Šanda, T. Dostál, J. Krása, T. Vitvar, and M. Štich, Impact of land use on water quality in the upper Nisa catchment in the Czech Republic and in Germany. Sci. Total Environ., 586, 1316-1325 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cui, F. W. Zhou, M. Gao, L. M. Zhang, K. Du, Q. M. Leng, Y. Z. Zhang, D. Y. He, F. M. Yang, A. Chan, A composition of variation of various approaches used in source apportionments for precipitation nitrogen in a mountain region of Southwest China. Environ. Pollut., 241, 810–820 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fu, Z. B. Luo, S. Y. Hu, A temporal-spatial analysis and future trends of ammonia emissions in China. Sci. Total Environ., 731, 138897 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Hoesly, S. J. Smith, L. Y. Feng, Z. Klimont, G. Janssens-Maenhout, T. Pitkanen, J. J. Seibert, L. Vu, R. J. Andres, R. M. Bolt, T. C. Bond, L. Dawidowski, N. Kholod, J. I. Kurokawa, M. Li, L. Liu, Z. F. Lu, M. C. P. Moura, P. R. O’Rourke, Q. Zhang, Historical (1750–2014) anthropogenic emissions of reactive gases and aerosols from the Community Emissions Data System (CEDS). Geosci. Model Dev., 11, 369–408 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. Pan, S. L. Tian, D. W. Liu, Y. T. Fang, X. Y. Zhu, M. Gao, J. Gao, G. Michalski, Y. S. Wang, Isotopic evidence for enhanced fossil fuel sources of aerosol ammonium in the urban atmosphere. Environ. Pollut., 238, 942-947 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xie, Analysis on the Current Status and Regulatory Measures of Water Pollution in the Xiang River Basin of China. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, 15, 1435-1440 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Mann, Nonparametric tests against trend. Econometrica, 13, 245-259 (1945) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Kendall, Rank correlation methods. Charles Griffin, London (1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gocic, and S. Trajkovic, Analysis of changes in meteorological variables using Mann-Kendall and Sen’s slope estimator statistical tests in Serbia. Global Planet. Change, 100, 172-182 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bu, W. Liu, X. Song, and Q. Zhang, Quantitative impacts of population on river water quality in the Jinshui River basin of the South Qinling Mts., China. Environ. Earth Sci., 75, 292 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Luo, S. K. Lam, H. Fu, S. Hu, D. Chen, Temporal and spatial evolution of nitrous oxide emissions in China: assessment, strategy and recommendation. J. Cleaner Prod., 223, 360–367 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Allan, Landscapes and riverscapes: the influence of land use on stream ecosystems. Annu. Rev. Ecol. Evol. Syst., 35, 257-284 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X. Cheng, L. Chen, R. Sun, and P. Kong, Land use changes and socio-economic development strongly deteriorate river ecosystem health in one of the largest basins in China. Sci. Total Environ., 616-617, 376-385 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.