E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- National Intellectual Property Administration of the People’s Republic of China. Guangdong Guanyue Road Bridge Limited Company. Certificate of Utility Model Patent of the Simultaneous Paver Liquid cement Sprinkling System (Certificate number: 11226057) (2020). https://02291451.11315.com/ac/p/1597197220162. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China. Recommended Industry Standards. JTG/T F20-2015 Construction Guidelines for Highway Base and Subbase (2015). http://xxgk.mot.gov.cn/2020/jigou/glj/202006/t20200623_3312274.html. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, J. Zhao, Z. Qin, The design on mixing ratio of liquid cement for cement stabilization inter-layer sprinkling and its construction technique. The World of Building Materials 6 (2015). https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFDLAST2016&filename=GWJK201506006&v=3HB1aBc7yoY3AZ1sQoFmo7yzVdpvcfg%25mmd2FAZTkJj6Kl2Y7iJnHNcW%25mmd2FH1LlbGpL%25mmd2Flpr [Google Scholar]
- G. Kuang, The key technique for road surface cement stabilization layer construction. Road Transportation Technologies (Applied) 4 (2019). https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFDLAST2019&filename=GLJJ201904024&v=PM9JqgXaXmHxro0ZhKy4fTKeCptkaMEKCQBpgEofI0wvpe%25mmd2B%25mmd2F8 TK1V1RWriZaG%25mmd2FhE [Google Scholar]
- Q. Fu, Quality control measures for crushed stone foundation construction in cement stabilization layer of road engineering. Transport World 27 (2020). https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFDLAST2020&filename=JTSJ202027029&v=v214MRDthytiNVz5nA16dIqxZ54uhOPRn%25mmd2F32BAk5q46ueN1GkTr%25mmd2 F7BccUFFxeyML [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.