E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhang qin. Research on Green Highway Evaluation Based on the Concept of Sustainable Development. Chongqing: Chongqing Jiaotong University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ji, Ji Guang, Ma Jun. Research on Evaluation Index System and Evaluation Method of Green and Low Carbon Highway. Highway,2014,(7): 356-361. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Zhi-ru, Yang Guang-ya, Fu Jin-shen. A Preliminary Study on Evaluation of Green and Low-Carbon Highways of Sanxi Expressway in Henan Province. Highway Traffic Technology (Application Technology Edition),2016,8: 36-38 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jie, Xu Honglei, Fu Yi-ming. Connotation Analysis and Evaluation Index System of Green Highway. Scientific research exchange, 2013,4: 36-41. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Pei-wen, Jiang Xiao-han, Shi Zai. Green highway concept and evaluation system. Road Machinery & Construction Mechanization 2011, (5): 30-36. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Xiao-chun, Shen Yi, Shao She-gang, Huang Yu-jie. Discussion on key technologies and applications of green highway construction under the concept of low carbon. Highway Traffic Technology (Application Technology Edition), 2010, (10): 308-311. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Lei, Cai Jie. Research on Evaluation Index System of Green Highway  Science & Technology Information, 2012, (3): 491–492. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.