E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Jing, Y.P., Lin C.Y., Zhao P.Y., Li, X.P., Zhao, Q., Liu, Y.J., Liu, M., Tuo, D.B., Wang, L.J., Yang, X. (2020) Salinized soil improvement by planting 5 plant species in Hetao irrigation area.Soils and Crops., 9: 114-125. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.C., Wang, D.X. (2012) Effects of salt stress on chlorophyll content and net photosynthetic rate of woody saltbush.Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering., 28: 151-158. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y.K., Geng, J.B., Yu, Q.Q., Wang, J., Yu, W.Y., Zhao, W. (2019) Research progress of saline alkali soil utilization and improvement. Agriculture and Technology., 24: 108-111. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.F., Song, Y.M., Xing, S.J., Ma, B.Y., Xi, J.B. (2002) Saline soil amelioration and forestation techniques.Journal of Northeast Forestry University., 30: 124-129. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong, Z.M., Wang, L.N. (2020) Response of three turfgrasses to soil salt stress. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences., 48: 143-146 [Google Scholar]
- Wu, F.Z. (2019) Growth and physiological response and salt-tolerance differences of three blueberry seedlings under salt stress. Plant Physiology Journal., 55: 1638-1646 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, D.M., Jia, Y., Cui, J.Z. (2009) Advances in research on effects of salt stress on plant and adaptive mechanism of the plant to salinity. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin., 25: 124-128. [Google Scholar]
- Song, Y.,Cui, X.H., Zhang, M., Miao C.L., Cui, S.M., Ye, L.H., (2019) Effects of salt stress on physiological characteristics and ion distribution of tomato seedlings. Journal of Northern Agriculture., 47:115-121. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, D.H., Yu, C.Y., Han, C.H. (2007) Chemical constituents and pharmacological effects of Solanum nigrum. Heilongjiang Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine., 45-47. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H.L., Mei, Q.X., Zhang, Z.Q., Chen, Z.L., Jiang, Q.M. (2011) Research Progress on chemical constituents and pharmacological effects of Solanum nigrum. Pharmacy Today., 21: 713-715. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, Z.B., Cang, J., Xu, Z. (2004) Plant physiology experiment. The Polytechnic University of Harbin Press, Harbin, China. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.