E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Gao Peng. The Evaluation Index System and Comprehensive Evaluation of Operation Safety in Urban Distribution Network[J]. Shandong Industrial Technology, 2019(02): 194. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jie, Zhou Fulin, Zhong Kai, Yang Ruixuan. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 2020, 32(08): 47-53. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Zhipeng, Wu Ming, Song Zhenhao, Zhao Ting, Du Gang. Integrated Evaluation Method of Power Quality Based on CRITIC-TOPSIS[J]. Electric Machines and Control, 2020, 24(01): 137-144. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Bo. Integrated Resource Planning and Decision-making Theories of Active Distribution Networks Towards Low-carbon Economy[D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yanlong, Kang Chongqing, Chen Songsong, Meng Junxia, Lu chang, Luo Jinshan. Low-carbon Power Grid Index System and Evaluation Method[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014, 38(17): 157-162. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Siyang, Cai Zexiang, Liu Ping, Li Licheng. Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of the low-carbon operation of distribution network based on AHP-Anti-Entropy Method[J]. Journal of Electric Power Science and Technology, 2019, 34(04): 69-76. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Bo, Zhang Min, Zhang Jianhua, Dong Jun, Xia Yu, Han Yu. Environmental Effects Evaluation of Urban Distribution Network Planning Based on a Comprehensive Model [J]. General Meeting of the IEEE-Power-and-Energy-Society, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.