E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- A. Kahru, L. Pollumaa, Oil Shale. Environmental hazard of the waste streams of Estonian oil shale industry: an ecotoxicological review. J. 23, 53-93 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Klein, E. Kattel, A. Goi, Oil Shale. Combined treatment of pyrogenic wastewater from oil shale retorting. J. 34, 82-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Rahm, S.J. Riha, Environ Sci Policy. Environ Sci Policy. Toward strategic management of shale gas development: regional, collective impacts on water resources. J. 17, 12-23 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Alexandre, F.V. Nascimento, M.C. Cammarota, Environ Technol. Ammonia stripping, activated carbon adsorption and anaerobic biological oxidation as process combination for the treatment of oil shale wastewater. J. 37, 2608-2616 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Matouq, O. Alayed, Z. Alanber, Energy Source. Wastewater treatment resulting from an oil shale retorting at high frequency ultrasound waves with a chemical elemental analysis. J. 32, 1878-1884 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tenno, M. Trapido, I. Zekker, Environ Sci Policy. Oil Shale. Combined treatment of pyrogenic wastewater from oil shale reporting. J. 34, 82-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vengosh, R.B. Jackson, N. Warner, T.H. Darrah, A. Kondash, Environ. Sci. Technol. A critical review of the risks to water resources from unconventional shale gas development and hydraulic fracturing in the United States. J. 48, 8334-8348 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ho, L. Sly, W.P. Clarke, Fuel. Soluble organic compounds in oil shale sour water are degradable only after being adsorbed to combusted oil shale. J. 133, 270-275 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bao, Q. He, p. Zufeng, Drill Product Technol. Toward strategic management of shale gas development: regional, collective impacts on water resources. J. 40, 90-93 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Kausley, C.P. Malhotra, A.B. Pandit, Water Process Eng. Treatment and seuse of shale gas wastewater: electrocoagulation system for enhanced removal of organic contamination and scale causing divalent cations. J. 16, 149-162 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.