E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Ren Xuefeng. A Study on the Resilience of the closed coal mines Social Ecosystem in Eastern China [D]. China University of Mining and Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- CCTV. Emergency Management Department: Eliminate and close small coal mines by 2022, large coal mines account for more than 70%. [EB/OL]. https://news.china.com/domesticgd/10000159/20200428/38152260_all.html,2020-4-28. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Changhua. Mine closure planning [M]. Xi’ an Map Publishing House,2005. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Zhenqi. 30 Years of Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration in China: review, reflection and prospect [J]. Coal Science and Technology, 2019, 47(1): 25-35. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Youhong, Wang Shuli. Analysis on Current Situation and Countermeasures of Sustainable Development of Closed Pit Mine [J]. Mines Surveying, 2013(05):90-91+99. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qiang, Chen Qi. Environmental Effects Induced by Mine Environmental Problems [J]. Hydrogeology & Engineering Geology, 2008, 35(5): 81-85. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qiang, Chen Qi. Analysis of Management Model and Applicability of Mine Environment [J]. Hydrogeology & Engineering Geology, 2010, 37(6): 91-96. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenlong, Zhang Qibing, Li Rui. A Study on the Utilization of Rain Flood and Ecological Restoration in Coal Mining subsidence Area [J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2009, 24(7): 1155-1162. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yanhua, Hu Zhenqi, Xiao Wu, et al. Coal mining subsidence wetland and its ecological control [J]. Wetland Science, 2016(5): 671-676. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qingfang. on the Implementation of the Deposit System for the Closure of Mining Enterprises Geology of China [J]. Geology in China, 1996(12):28-29. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Shouguang, Shen Weishou, Zou Changxin. China Mine Environmental Management Restoration Deposit System [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2012, 37(6):1-4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.