E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Dustmann, C.1994.Speaking fluency, writing fluency and earnings of migrants [J]. Journal of Population Economics (7):133-156. [Google Scholar]
- Beenstock, M., Chiswick, B. R., & Repetto, G. L.(2001). The effect of linguistic distance and country of origin on immigrant language skills: application to Israel. International Migration, 39(3),33-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Weiguo. Language as human capital, public goods and Institution: a basic analytical framework of linguistic economics [J]. Economic research, 2008 (02): 144-154 [Google Scholar]
- Mo Zaishu, Zhang Xiaoyong, Zhang Yun. 2006. Business English Research Based on linguistic economics [J]. Journal of Hunan University (SOCIAL SCIENCES) (4): 102-106 [Google Scholar]
- Lei Xiaolan. Economic value analysis of language [J]. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2009,29 (06): 107-110 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xianxiang, Liu Yuyun, Xiao Zekai. Dialect and economic growth [J]. Journal of economics, 2015,2 (02): 1-32 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huiqiang. Languages and characters of ethnic minorities in Sichuan Province [J]. Journal of Southwest Institute of Nationalities (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 1984 (03): 35-38 + 100 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.