E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhang Lan. Evaluation of the industrial development level of Hubei high tech Development Zone[J]. Statistics and decision, 2015 (3): 55-57. [Google Scholar]
- LEI Shuguang. Performance Evaluation and Transformation Development of Shanghai Development Zone[J]. Shanghai Management Science, 2017(12): 70-75. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Cheng-jiang. Evaluation on development potential of State-level economic and technological development zone-Empirical research Based on the anhui province economicand technological development zone[J]. Scientific Management Research, 2013(2): 71-74. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG HenG, GUO Ya. Research on Dynamic Development of Economic Development Zones Based on Times Series Analysisi & PCA-Take the example of several economic development zones in anhui province[J].Science Technology and Industry, 2013 (3): 5-7. [Google Scholar]
- CAO Cheng-long. Development Level Evaluation of Development Zones Based on the Methods ofEntropy Weight and Clustering Analysis-A Case Study of Anhui Province[J]. Journal of Southwest University of Soience and Technology, 2018(12): 56-61. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiao-men.Research on Evaluation and Transformation of Anhui Province Economic Development Zone[J]. JOURNAL OF CHONGQING JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY (Social Sciences Edition, 2018(2): 75-79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.