E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- J. H. Du &J. Zhao. The evolution and enlightenment of Japanese science and technology strategy. Development Research. 2007, No. 6, pp. 44-46. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Deng & J. F. Zhang. Inner relationship between formation of Japan’s bubble economy and monetary policy effects—An empirical analysis based on monetary policy transmission mechanism. Studies of Japan. 2017, .31(.3): 27-35. [Google Scholar]
- B. Li. On the protection of juvenile industry and the development of juvenile industry. Economic restructuring. 2006, No. 4, pp. 68-70. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Lu. Japan’s policy of fostering new industries and its enlightenment. The BBS. 2011, No.18, pp. 96-99 [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Ren. The influence of plaza accord on Japanese economy and its enlightenment to China, Academic Journal of Shanxi Provincial Committee Party School of C.P.C. 2008, 5(.31): 116-118. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Wang. The causes and bursting of Japan’s “bubble economy”, Economic fabric. 1998, No.63, pp. 76-77, DOI: 10.15931/j.cnki.1006-1096.1998.02.022. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ji. Korean war boosting Japanese economy? Literature and History Expo. 2016, No.2, pp:56. [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Xu & X. Y. Xiao. An analysis of Japan’s national strategy of science and technology. Japanese Research. 2000, No.3, pp. 16-21. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zheng. US-Japan trade and the “plaza accord” more than 30 years ago. China SME. 2019, pp. 65-67. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.