E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- L. Bai. The Japanese Real Estate Bubble Formation and Collapse and its Enlightenment to China. Dongbei University of Finance and Economics. 2011. Accessed December 15, 2019. China HowNet. [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Bergsten and R. A. Green, eds. International Monetary Cooperation: Lessons from the Plaza Accord after Thirty Years. Washington DC: Peterson Institute for International Economics, 2016. Accessed August 17, 2019. ProQuest Ebook Central. [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Brinton. Women and the Economic Miracle: Gender and Work In Postwar Japan. Berkeley: University of California Press. 1992 [Google Scholar]
- Economy Planning Agency. ‘Income Doubling Program 1961-1970’. Planned Economy Research (1985): 36-45. Accessed July 25, 2019. http://xueshu.baidu.com/usercenter/paper/show?paperid=cfb8c9d0ecb52e031a85aa5fc58288c7 [Google Scholar]
- Fast Easy Financial Web. ‘Historical GDP Data of Japan’. https://www.kuaiyilicai.com/stats/global/yearly_per_country/g_gdp/jpn.html [Google Scholar]
- Fast Easy Financial Web. ‘Historical GDP per capita Data of Japan’. https://www.kuaiyilicai.com/stats/global/yearly_per_country/g_gdp_per_capita/jpn.html [Google Scholar]
- M. Iyoda. Bubble Economy and Its Generation’ In: Postwar Japanese Economy.Berlin: Springer. 2010, pp: 69-79. Accessed July 25, 2019. https://link-springer-com.ezproxy1.library.usyd.edu.au/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4419-6332-1_7#citeas [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Katz. Japan, the System That Soured. New York: Routledge. 1998, pp: 107-164. Accessed August 10, 2019. https://doi-org.ezproxy1.library.usyd.edu.au/10.4324/9781315703213 [Google Scholar]
- B. Seymour. Industrial dualism in Japan: a problem of economic growth and structural change. Chicago: Alpine Publication Corporation. 1966, p: 39. [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamashita. The Political Economy of Japanese Agricultural Trade Negotiations. In: The Political Economy of Japanese Trade Policy. Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific. 2015, pp: 71-93. Accessed July 25, 2019. https://link-springer-com.ezproxy1.library.usyd.edu.au/chapter/10.1057/9781137414564_3#citeas [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.