E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- R.R. Zou. Analysis of the impact of China’s foreign exchange reserves on the macro economy, China Economic and trade guide, 2011 (02): 64-65 [Google Scholar]
- W. He, “The Influential Factors of China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves,” 2010 International Conference on Management and Service Science, Wuhan, 2010, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Xu and C. Chen. Source structure and cause analysis of China’s high foreign exchange reserves, Academic circles, 2008 (2): 151-159 [Google Scholar]
- M. Goldstein. Adjusting China’s Exchange Rate Policies, Working Paper Series, 2004(WP04-1). [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Meng. The development process, problems and suggestions of China’s balance of payments statistics, Financial circles, 2009 (11): 98-99 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.