E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- D. X.Wang. The “Eye-opening” Effect of Big Data Analysis in the Application of Foreign Exchange Management [J]. Financial Economics, 2019(15):45-46. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang. The Application Exploration of Regulatory Technology in Foreign Exchange Management [J]. Science and Technology and Finance, 2019(11):64-66. [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Zhai. Research on the Development of China’s Intelligent Investment Market under the Background of Fintech [J]. China High-tech, 2018(19):51-52. [Google Scholar]
- Z. G. Wang, Y. N. Li, W. T. Yu and W. Zhao. Exploration of artificial Intelligence in Promoting Foreign Exchange Management of Current Account [J]. Jilin Finance Research, 2018(11):37-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Bi. Application Exploration of Blockchain in Foreign Exchange Work [J]. Information Technology and Informatization, 2019(12):194-196. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wu and M. Li. New Dimension of Blockchain Financial Regulation and Governance [J]. Financial Science, 2019(11):1-11. [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Ke. Practice and Thinking of Blockchain in Finance [J/OL]. Journal of Guangxi Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition): 1-11 [2020-02-22]. [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Ma. New Challenges Brought by Fintech Development [N]. China Insurance News, 2019-03-05(005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.