E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Mao Shengliang,“Research on the Mutual Recognition System of Certified Public Accountant Qualifications in my country ,”[J]. Chinese Agricultural Accounting, 2019, No.338, 55-57. (references) [Google Scholar]
- The analysis report of the unified national examination for certified public accountants in 2018, [J]. Chinese certified public accountants, 2019 (05): 15-23. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Huahong, Chen Ya., “Comparative research and enlightenment of the CPA examination system,” [J]. Finance and Accounting, 2019(10): 42-45. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Maosheng, “International Comparison and Reference of CPA Examination System,” [J]. Journal of Chongqing Technology and Business University. Western Forum, 2005(S1):182-183. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wuli, “Comparison of the CPA Qualification Examination System between China and the United States,” [J]. Auditing and Economic Research, 2000(01): 32-33. [Google Scholar]
- Sai Na, “Introduction to Japan’s CPA Examination System Reform,” [J]. Chinese CPA, 2011 (07): 108-109. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Dequan, “The American CPA Examination System,” [J]. China Examination, 2006(05): 54-55. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Dequan, “Examination system for certified public accountants in Germany and France,” [J]. China Examination, 2006(08): 58-59. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.