E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Jyoti.C, George.G, Vishanth.W “Evaluating Global e-Government Sites: A View using Web Diagnostic Tools,” Academic Conferences and publishing International October 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Naci K, Marijn J, “Evaluating websites from a public value perspective: A review of Turkish local government websites” International Journal of Information Management, vol.34, pp.315-363, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Gregory A, “Linking public sector social media and e-government website use to trust in government” Government Information Quarterly,vol33,pp.291-304, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z.Sha, X.Ouyang, “Evaluation of the influence of Chinese provincial government websites-website link analysis and network influence factor measurement,” Information and Documentation Services, vol.06, pp.17-22. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J.L.Yang, Q.L.Liu, and X.Wu, “Research on the Evaluation of E-government Construction Effectiveness of Chinese Provincial Government Websites—Based on the Comparison of Website Link Analysis and Content Analysis,” Library & Information Studies, vol.04, pp.37-40, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- K.Arif and I. Haroon, “Article information:calculating web impact factor for university websites of pakistan,” Electron. Libr. vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 883–895, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ingwersen.P, The calculation of Web Impact Factors. Jounal of documentation, vol54, pp.236-243, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. A. Bakar and N. P. N. Leyni, “Webometric study of world class universities websites. Qualitative and quantitative methods in libraries (qqml),” Special Issue Bibliometrics and Scientometrics, pp. 105–115, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- W.H.Lu, J.Y.Ye, “Analysis of the application status of link analysis method in domestic website empirical research,” Library and Information Service, vol.18, pp.119-130. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J.L.Deng,“The Theory and Method of Social Economic Gray System,” Social Sciences in China,vol.06,pp.47-60, 1984. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.