E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Gronroos C. A Service Quality Model and Its Marketing Implications [J]. European Journal of Marketing, 1984 (4). [Google Scholar]
- Parasuraman A, Zeithaml V A, Berry L L. SERVQUAL: A Multiple-ItemScale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality [J]. Journalof Retailing, 1988 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Ge Yating, Jiang Lin, is Lina. Research on the improvement of online tourism service quality based on SERVQUAL model [J]. Electronic Commerce, 2020(02): 4-6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chunxiao and Cai Haoran. Service Marketing and Service Quality Management [M]. Guangzhou: Sun Yat-sen University Press. 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jinglun, Dong Jun. Evaluation and Management of Customer Perceived Service Quality [M]. Tianjin: Nankai University Press. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Ronglin, Wang Jianqiong. An Empirical Study on Scenic Tourism Service Quality Based on the Employee Perspective[J]. Tourism Science, 2016, 30(04): 86-94. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Jing, Wang Yajuan. Multi-market contact and service quality of China’s economic hotel chains[J]. Economic Management, 2019, 41(11): 157-173. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Xuelian, Liu Zhixue. Review and Prospect of Research on Supply Chain Logistics Service Quality[J]. Journal of Management, 2018, 15(11): 1731-1738. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Wenming, Chen Huaqiong, Zhang Zhenpeng. B2C e-commerce service quality management based on Internet word of mouth[J]. Management Review, 2018, 30(02): 94-106. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Ruli, Tan Wenting. Research on the Influencing Factors of Service Quality of University Library’s WeChat Public Platform[J]. Library Theory and Practice, 2019(09): 37-40. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Yan Deng Deng, Zhang Yannan. Public digital cultural service quality improvement strategy—— Service quality gap model perspective[J]. Library Science Research, 2019(14): 77-81+97. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yibing, Ge Xinquan, Wang Zongshui. Analysis of the development trend of brand marketing in my country from the perspective of literature analysis [J]. Business Economics Research, 2019(15): 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zongshui, Zhao Hong, Liu Yu, Qin Xuzhong. The evolution, development and application of social network research paradigm——Based on the analysis of Chinese social science citation data from 1998 to 2014[J]. Journal of Information, 2015, 34(12): 1235-1245. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.