E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Olie R.. (1994) Shades of culture and institutions in international mergers [J]. Organization Studies, 15(3): 381–405 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kirkman B. L., Lowe K. B. & Gibson C. B.. (2006) A quarter century of culture’s consequences: A review of empirical research incorporating Hofstede’s cultural values framework [J]. Journal of International Business Studies, 37(3): 285–320 [Google Scholar]
- Kwok L., Bhagat R. S., Buchan N. R., Erez M. & Gibson C. B.. (2005) Culture and international business: Recent advances and their implications for future research [J]. Journal of International Business Studies, 36(4): 357–378 [Google Scholar]
- Adler N. J.. (2002) International dimensions of organizational behaviour (4th ed.) [M]. Cincinnati, OH: South-Western [Google Scholar]
- Luostarinen R.. (1980) Internationalization of the Firm [M]. Helsinki:The Helsinki School of Economics [Google Scholar]
- Hofstede G.. (1980) Culture’s consequences: International differences in work-related values [M]. London: Sage Publications [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.