E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- H. Yanikkaya, Trade openness and economic growth: a cross-country empirical investigation. Journal of Development Economics. 2003 [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Huang, A New Method to Measure Trade Openness in the 1990s and Its Enlightenment. Foreign Economics and Law, 2001. pp. 19-22. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu, Z.X. Liu, Estimation and International Comparison of China’s Economic Openness. World Economic Research. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kiyoshi, Foreign Trade Theory. Nankai University Press, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, Research on the Operational Efficiency of Open Economy in the Western Provinces along the Belt and Road Initiative. Contemporary Economy, 2018. pp. 4-5. [Google Scholar]
- P.A.A.D. Lombaerde, On the dynamic measurement of economic openness. Journal of Policy Modeling, vol.31, 2009, pp. 731-736. [Google Scholar]
- L. Luo, The openness problem in the development of contemporary economy. Shanghai China Foreign Economic and Trade Publishing House, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Lv, H.Y. Wang, Y.Y. Zhao, Estimation of Economic Openness and International Comparison. International Trade Problem, 2015, pp. 14-24. [Google Scholar]
- R.X. Qv, A New Probe into the Index of Economic Openness. Economist, 1997, pp. 77-83. [Google Scholar]
- T. Shu, C.X. Liu,. S. Chen, et al, The Impact and Empirical Study of Foreign Direct Investment on China’s Economic Growth in Supply Chain System. Systems Engineering - Theory & Practice, vol34, 2014, pp. 282-290. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Sun, Z. Chen, How Economic Openness Influences the International Competitiveness of Agricultural Products under the Background of “Belt and Road”: Evidence from RCEP Member States. World Economic Research, 2018, pp. 81-94+136. [Google Scholar]
- J. Talberth, A.K. Bohara, Economic openness and green GDP. Ecological Economics, 2006, pp. 743-758. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Wu, A.X. Ma, A Comparative Study of the Openness of 18 Provinces and Regions along the “One Belt” and “One Road”. Yunnan Social Sciences, 2017, pp. 6-10. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Xie, Y.F. Guo, An Empirical Study on the Increase of China’s Provincial Economic Openness in the Perspective of “One Belt, One Road”——Based on Spatial Panel Model Analysis]. East China Economic Management, vol.30, 2016, pp. 49-55. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yin, Y.F. Liu, D.X. Yang, et al, Study on the openness of tourism in European countries along the Belt and Road Initiative. Economic Geography, vol.37, 2017, pp.190-197. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, P.J. Shi, G.F. Zhu, Measurement and Comparative Study of the Degree of Opening to the Outside World in Western Regions. World geography research, vol.25, 2016, pp. 93-101. [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Zhou, Z. J. Zhang, A Review of the Research on the Measurement of External Openness. International Trade Issues, 2009, pp. 121-128. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tingjun, S. Rui, Research on the Operation Efficiency of Open Economy in the Western Provinces along the Belt and Road Initiative[J]. Economic Survey, 2016, pp. 7-12. [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Zhang, X. W. Gao, Evaluation of the Economic Opening Level of the Provinces along the Belt of the Belt and Road: A Study Based on Factor Analysis and DEA-Malmquist Model[J]. Resources & Industries, 2017, pp.48-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.