E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Tapscott D. The digital economy: promise & peril in the age of networked intelligence[M].NewYork: McGraw-Hill, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- G20 summit in Hangzhou.G20 digital economy development and Cooperation Initiative [EB/OL]. http://www.g20chn.org/hywj/dncgwj/201609/t20160920_3474.html,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Dingzhifan. Research on the mechanism of high quality economic development driven by digital economy: a theoretical analysis framework. Modern Economic Research[J],2020(01):85-92. [Google Scholar]
- Gong xiaoying, Wang haifei. Research on the development and effect of contemporary digital economy.E-Government[J].2019(08):51-62. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission high level expert group releases white paper. On Artificial Intelligence – A European Approach to Excellence and Trust[EB/OL].https://www.lexblog.com/2020/02/21/europes-excellence-and-trust-in-ai/,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang xuening, Wu tiantian. Research on the spatial differentiation pattern of China’s Provincial Digital Economy Development. The World of Survey and Research[J].2019(10):34-40. [Google Scholar]
- China Institute of information and communications. China digital economy development and employment book[EB/OL].http://www.caict.ac.cn/kxyj/qwfb/bps/201904/t20190417_197904.htm,2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.