E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- C. Wenhui, (2008) Research on Operation Law of China Life Insurance Industry: Expenses, breakeven, capital requirements. North Beijing: China Financial Publishing House.,2(2): 32-39. [Google Scholar]
- I. Pfeffer, (1965) Measuring the Profit Potential of a New Life Insurance Company. The Journal of Risk and Insurance., 32(3): 413-422. [Google Scholar]
- H. Malik, (2011) determinants of insurance companies profitability: Ananlysis of insurance sector of pakistan. Academic Research International., 1(3): 315-319. [Google Scholar]
- G. Chengming, (2005) Construction of profitability analysis system for life insurance companies. Financial Times., 10. [Google Scholar]
- L.Weixiang, (2006) Five Factors Analysis of DuPont Financial System. Accounting Research., (5): 56-57. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yahui, (2005) Listed company profitability analysis. China’s scientific and technological information., (3): 49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.