E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Gao S, Yan L, Wang R, et al. 2018, Tracing the temporal-spatial transcriptome landscapes of the human fetal digestive tract using-single cell RNA-sequencing. Nature Cell Biology, 20 (6): 721. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Sun J, Allesøe R, et al. 2019, RNase H-dependent PCR-enabled T-cell receptor sequencing for highlyly specific and efficient target sequencing for T-cell receptor mRNA for single-cell and repert analysiss. Nature Protocols, 14 (8): 2571. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G L, Pan L L, Huang T, et al. 2019, the transcriptome difference between colorectal tumor and normal tissues revealed by single-cell sequencing. Journal of Cancer, 10 (23): 5883-5890. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson H E, Toettcher J E .2018, Illuminating developmental biology with cellular optogenetics. Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 52:42-48. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ma G, Wang T, Korhonen P K, et al. 2020, Elucidating the molecular and developmental biology of parasitic nematodes: Move to a multiomics paradigm. Advances in Parasitology, 108:175-229. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Corfitsen H T, Drago A. 2020, Enriched developmental biology molecular pathways on impact antipsychotics-induced weight gain. Pharmacogenetics and Genomics, 30 (1): 9-20. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hutson M. 2018, An intelligence faces reproducibility crisis. ence, 359 (6377): 725-726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu R, Yang B, Zio E, et al. 2018, An intelligence for fault diagnosis of rotating machinery: A review. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 108 (AUG.) :33-47. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Y, Zhu J. 2019, Sali detection based on superpixel correlation and cosine window filtering. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 78 (15): 21205-21221. [Google Scholar]
- Jin M, Liu W, Xing W. 2019, A Robust Visual Tracker Based on DCF Algorithm. International journal of software engineering and knowledge engineering, 29 (11/12): 1819-1834. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.