E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Alanis, Alma Y. Electricity Prices Forecasting Using Human Neural Networks. IEEE Latin America Transactions, 2018, 16 (1): 105-111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isik E, Inalli M. Created neural networks and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference systems approachs to forecast the weather data for HVAC: The case of cities for Turkey. Energy, 2018, 154 (JUL.1): 7-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Safa M, Samarasinghe S, Nejat M. Prediction of Wheat Production Using Humane Neural Networks and Surveying Indirect Factors Affecting It: Case Study in Canterbury Province, New Zealand. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 2018, 17 (4): 791-803. [Google Scholar]
- Melton D. Advancing Progress in Stem Cells and Biomedicine: 2018-2019 Year in Review. Stem Cell Reports, 2019, 12 (6): 1179-1180. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Spurlin William J. Queer Theory and Biomedical Practice: The Biomedicalization of Sexuality/The Cultural Politics of Biomedicine. Journal of Medical Humanities, 2018, 40:7-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jankowski M, Dyszkiewicz-Konwińska, Marta, Budna J, et al. The sourceion and transdifferentiation of epithelial cells in vitro - is it a new strategy in regenerative biomedicine? Medical Journal of Cell Biology, 2018, 6 (1): 27-32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi C, Yao J, Wang X, et al. A triplet state energy transfer material design concept enables enhanced visualization applications. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2019, 7 (45): 14170-14180. [Google Scholar]
- Hou W, Yang X, Zhang W, et al. Design of energy-dissipating structure with functionally graded auxetic cellular material. International Journal of Crashworthiness, 2018, 23 (4): 366-376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murat, xdc, nal, et al. Thermal buffering effect of a packaging design with microencapsulated phase change material. International Journal of Energy Research, 2019, 43 (9): 4495-4505. [Google Scholar]
- Lee L, Petter S, Fayard D, et al. On the use of partial least squares path modeling in accounting research International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 2018, 12 (4): 305-328. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.