E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Lewington S, Lacey B, Clarke R, Guo Y, Kong XL, Yang L, et al. The Burden of Hypertension and Associated Risk for Cardiovascular Mortality in China. JAMA Intern Med 2016; 176:524-532. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou M, Wang H, Zeng X, Yin P, Zhu J, Chen W, et al. Mortality, morbidity, and risk factors in China and its provinces, 1990–2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017. The Lancet 2019; 394:1145-1158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li D, Lv J, Liu F, Liu P, Yang X, Feng Y, et al. Hypertension burden and control in mainland China: Analysis of nationwide data 2003-2012. Int J Cardiol 2015; 184:637-644. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Meng XJ, Dong GH, Wang D, Liu MM, Lin Q, Tian S, et al. Prevalence, awareness, treatment, control, and risk factors associated with hypertension in urban adults from 33 communities of China: the CHPSNE study. J Hypertens 2011; 29:1303-1310. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guo QH, Zhang YQ, Wang JG. Asian management of hypertension: Current status, home blood pressure, and specific concerns in China. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 2020; 22:475-478. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y, Xu Y, Bi Y, Wang L, Zhang M, Zhou M, et al. Prevalence and trends in overweight and obesity among Chinese adults in 2004–10: data from three nationwide surveys in China. The Lancet 2015; 386. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Pang H, Sun Z, Zhao L, Bai C. Health status of middle-aged and older cancer survivors: a nationwide cross-sectional study from the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study (CHARLS). Annals of Translational Medicine 2020; 8:183-183. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ma X, Piao X, Oshio T. Impact of social participation on health among middle-aged and elderly adults: evidence from longitudinal survey data in China. BMC Public Health 2020; 20. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y, Hu Y, Smith JP, Strauss J, Yang G. Cohort profile: the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study (CHARLS). Int J Epidemiol 2014; 43:61-68. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Song H, Feng D, Wang R, Tang S, Ghose B, Li G, et al. Urban-rural disparity in the utilization of national community-based hypertension monitoring service-results from the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study, 2015. PeerJ 2019; 7:e7842. [Google Scholar]
- Shen C, Zhou Z, Lai S, Tao X, Zhao D, Dong W, et al. Urban-rural-specific trend in prevalence of general and central obesity, and association with hypertension in Chinese adults, aged 18-65 years. BMC Public Health 2019; 19:661. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Ni J, Yu C, Wu Y, Li J, Liu J, et al. Sex-Based Differences in Diabetes Prevalence and Risk Factors: A Population-Based Cross-Sectional Study Among Low-Income Adults in China. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 2019; 10:658. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tang L, Zhao Q, Han W, Li K, Li J. Association of cardiovascular risk factor clustering and prehypertension among adultsResults from the China health and retirement longitudinal study baseline. Clin Exp Hypertens 2020; 42:315-321. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Belanger KM, Crislip GR, Gillis EE, Abdelbary M, Musall JB, Mohamed R, et al. Greater T Regulatory Cells in Females Attenuate DOCA-Salt–Induced Increases in Blood Pressure Versus Males. Hypertension 2020; 75:1615-1623. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sheng CS, Liu M, Kang YY, Wei FF, Zhang L, Li GL, et al. Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension in elderly Chinese. Hypertens Res 2013; 36:824-828. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Wang Z, Wang X, Chen Z, Shao L, Tian Y, et al. Prevalence of overweight and obesity in China: Results from a cross-sectional study of 441 thousand adults, 2012–2015. Obesity Research & Clinical Practice 2020; 14:119-126. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ren Q, Su C, Wang H, Wang Z, Du W, Zhang B. Change in Body Mass Index and Its Impact on Incidence of Hypertension in 18-65-Year-Old Chinese Adults. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2016; 13. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.