E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- L.Guo, et al., Investigation and Analysis on The Demand for Continuing Education of Managers in Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals in Guangdong Province. Clinical Medical Engineering, 2010(12):p 130-132. DOI: https://doi.org/ 10.3969/j.issn.1674-4659.2010.12.130. [Google Scholar]
- L. X.Zhai, et al., Discussion on The Mode of Continuing Education for Chinese Medicine Hospital Administrators. Modern Hospital, 2016. 14(1): p 54-57. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1671-332X.2010.06.067. [Google Scholar]
- X.D.Gu, F.Wang, L.X. Hou, A Study on The Competence of Hospital Administrative Personnel. Modern Hospital Management, 2016. 14(1): p 54-57. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1672-4232.2016.01.018. [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Li, Adapt to The New Situation to Strengthen The Study of Hospital Management. Chongqing Medicine, 2004. 33(9). DOI: https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1671-8348.2004.09.001. [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Jing, N.H. Tao, G.H. Lin, An Overview of Research on The Professionalization of Hospital Managers. Chinese Health Economics, 2002. 21(8):p 7-9. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1003-0743.2002.08.004. [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Ye, H.Liu, Study on Motivation of Continuing Education for Hospital Administrators in Jiangsu Province. Journal of Nanjing Medical University: Social Science edition, 2014. 04(4): p 303-303. DOI: https://doi.org/ CNKI: SUN: YKNS.0.2014-04-011. [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Huang, et al., Investigation and Analysis of Nursing Research Level and Learning Needs of Nursing Staff in Teaching Hospitals. World Health Digest, 2012. 09(006): p 85-87. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1672-5085.2012.06.067. [Google Scholar]
- K.Meng, et al., A Survey on The Status Quo of Human Resources in Functional Departments of 9 University Affiliated Hospitals. Chinese Hospital Managemen, 2014. 34(5): p 45-47. DOI: https://doi.org/CNKI: SUN: YYGL.0.2014-05-029. [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Li, A Survey on The Status Quo of Human Resources in Functional Departments of Grade 3a Hospital in Shanxi Province. Enterprise Reform and Management, 2015. 000(022): p78,179. DOI: https://doi.org/10.13768/j.cnki.cn11-3793/f.2015.5639. [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Zhang, Xing,Liu, A survey Report On The Learning Status and Learning Needs of Students In Academic Continuing Education. Chinese Adult Education, 2017. 000(011): p 60-65. [Google Scholar]
- L. Shen, Construction of Competency Model for Public Hospital Managers. Journal of PLA Hospital Management, 2018. 025(011): p 1011-1016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.16770/J.cnki.1008-9985.2018.11.004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.