E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Brandenburg, W. E. (2018, July 31). Mushroom poisoning epidemiology in the United States. Retrieved September 24, 2020, from https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00275514.2018.1479561?journalCode=umyc20 [Google Scholar]
- Whitworth, J. (2019, December 18). Thousands poisoned by mushrooms in France in recent years. Retrieved September 24, 2020, from https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2019/12/thousands-poisoned-by-mushrooms-in-france-in-recent-years/ [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., Zhang, H., Zhang, Y., Zhang, K., Zhou, J., Yin, Y., … Sun, C. (2020, January 01). Mushroom Poisoning Outbreaks - China, 2019. Retrieved September 24, 2020, from http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/en/article/doi/10.46234/ccdcw2020.005 [Google Scholar]
- Yin, X., Yang, A., & Gao, J. (2019). Mushroom Toxins: Chemistry and Toxicology. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, 67(5053), 5071st ser., 5053-5071. doi:10.1021/acs.jafc.9b00414 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diaz, J. H. (2018). Amatoxin-Containing Mushroom Poisonings: Species, Toxidromes, Treatments, and Outcomes. Wilderness & Environmental Medicine, 29(1), 111–118. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wem.2017.10.002 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia, J., Costa, V. M., Carvalho, A., & Baptista, P. (2015). Amanita phalloides poisoning: Mechanism of toxicity and treatment. Food and Chemical Toxicity, 86, 41–55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2015.09.008 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bushnell, D. A., Cramer, P., & Kornberg, R. D. (2002). Structural basis of transcription: -Amanitin-RNA polymerase II cocrystal at 2.8 A resolution. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 99(3), 1218–1222. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.251664698 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azzolin, L., Antolini, N., Calderan, A., Ruzza, P., Sciacovelli, M., Marin, O., … Rasola, A. (2011, January 28). Antamanide, a derivative of Amanita phalloides, is a novel inhibitor of the mitochondrial permeability transition pore. Retrieved September 24, 2020, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3030572/ [Google Scholar]
- Stansfield, W., Ranek, M., Pendse, A., Schisler, J., Wang, S., Pulinilkunnil, T., & Willis, M. (2014, January 02). The Pathophysiology of Cardiac Hypertrophy and Heart Failure. Retrieved September 25, 2020, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780124052062000041 [Google Scholar]
- Kosentka, P., Sprague, S. L., Ryberg, M., Gartz, J., May, A. L., Campagna, S. R., & Matheny, P. B. (2013). Evolution of the Toxins Muscarine and Psilocybin in a Family of Mushroom-Forming Fungi. PLoS ONE, 8(5), e64646. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0064646 [Google Scholar]
- Acetylcholine Neurotransmission (Section 1, Chapter 11) Neuroscience Online: An Electronic Textbook for the Neurosciences | Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy - The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. (n.d.). Uth.Tmc.Edu. Retrieved September 24, 2020, from https://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/m/s1/chapter11.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.