E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Sung Yong Han, et al.“First-line chemotherapy in very elderly patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer: Gemcitabine monotherapy vs combination chemotherapy.” World Journal of Clinical Cases 8.18(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Dréan Amy, et al.“PARP inhibitor combination therapy..” Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 108.(2016). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Plummer Elizabeth Ruth, ,and Calvert Hilary.“Targeting poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase: a two-armed strategy for cancer therapy.” Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 13.21(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Melisi Davide, et al.“Oral poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 inhibitor BSI-401 has antitumor activity and synergizes with oxaliplatin against pancreatic cancer, preventing acute neurotoxicity..” Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 15.20(2009). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Richard Tuli, et al.“Radiosensitization of Pancreatic Cancer Cells In Vitro and In Vivo through Poly (AD P-ribose) Polymerase Inhibition with ABT-888.” Tr anslational Oncology 7.3(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Dietmar A Jacob, et al.“Combination therapy of pol y (ADP‐ribose) polymerase inhibitor 3‐aminoben zamide and gemcitabine shows strong antitumor acti vity in pancreatic cancer cells.” Journal of Gastroent erology and Hepatology 22.5(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chunqiu, et al.“Effects of berberine in the gastrointestinal tract - a review of actions and therapeutic implications..” The American journal of Chinese medicine 42.5(2014). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jing Wang, et al.“Radiosensitization effects of Berberine on human breast cancer cells.” International Journal of Molecular Medicine 30.5(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Liu, et al.“Berberine radiosensitizes human esophageal cancer cells by downregulating homologous recombination repair protein RAD51..” PLoS ONE 6.8(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Dong Hou, et al.“Berberine induces oxidative DNA damage and impairs homologous recombination repair in ovarian cancer cells to confer increased sensitivity to PARP inhibition.” Cell Death & Disease 8.10(2017). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.