E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Juan Carlos Ortiz Nicolás, Marco Aurisicchio, Pieter Desmet, Pleasantness and arousal in twenty-five positive emotions elicited by durable products, 9th International Conference on Design and Emotion 2014: The Colors of Care Project: Design and Emotions, October 2014, DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.2605626. [Google Scholar]
- Steven Novella, Reporting Medical Cases as Human Interest Stories: Chase Britton Edition, Neuroscience, Science and the Media Comments, February 2011, accessed on November 10th, 2020, retrieved from.https://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/reporting-medical-cases-as-human-interest-stories-chase-britton-edition/. [Google Scholar]
- Sue McGreevey, Finding signs of life when it matters most, FMRI on Unconsciousness patient, July 2017, accessed on November 10th, 2020, retrieved from https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/07/using-fmri-eeg-to-search-for-consciousness-in-icu-patient s/. [Google Scholar]
- Diane Martindale, October 2005, Identifying faces, accessed on November 10th, 2020, retrieved from https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/one-face-one-neuron/ [Google Scholar]
- Yjango, How do human brains learning, June 2020, accessed on November 10th, 2020, retrieved from https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/27857399 [Google Scholar]
- Hebbian, The Organization of Behavior: A Neuropsychological Theory 1949, accessed on November 10th, 2020 from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebbian_theory [Google Scholar]
- Convolutional neuron network. Deeplizard, Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) explained Dec 10, 2017, accessed on November 10th, 2020 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRhxdVk_sIs [Google Scholar]
- Ballet theory: Brewer, William F. Bartlett’s concept of the schema and its impact on theories of knowledge representation in contemporary cognitive psychology, accessed on November 10th, 2020 From https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2000-07376-005 [Google Scholar]
- CBT: peter trower Cognitive Behavioural Counselling in Action Third Edition nov 2015, accessed on November 10th, 2020 from library… [Google Scholar]
- The endophenotype concept in psychiatry: UC San Diego - Department of Psychiatry,May 2 2019, accessed on November 10th, 2020 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q2QoDngqJI [Google Scholar]
- Theory of knowledge, IB diploma 3rd edition, 2020 accessed on November 10th, 2020 from library [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.