E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Cao Keren, sun Rongrong, and Lin Xiaohui. “Research progress on rapid detection technology of food microorganisms.” Chinese and foreign food industry: Xia ,2015, pp. 52 – 71. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BFb0025774 [Google Scholar]
- Li Ying, “research progress on rapid detection technology of food pathogenic microorganisms”, biochemistry,2017, pp. 337 – 351. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-11494-7_22 [Google Scholar]
- Wei Qingling. “Research on the content and technology of food microbiological test.” clinical medical research and practice , 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xuexia. “Research on the content and detection technology of food microbiological inspection.” food safety guide,2017, pp. 220 – 270. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-72522-0_6 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dali. “Analysis of food microbiological inspection content and detection technology”, China health nutrition,2015, pp. 53 – 113. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-21455-4_3 [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Wenjin, Xu Yuancong, and Xu Wentao. “Research progress on rapid detection of microorganisms in aquatic products and aquatic products.” Chinese fisheries quality and standards,2016 pp. 214 – 229. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-30494-4_16 [Google Scholar]
- Jie Li, Chen Ling, and Wang Xiaopeng. “Exploration of food microbiological detection technology and quality control.” food safety guide,2017, pp. 154–169. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/10722167_15 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xin. “Microbial detection technology and its application in food safety.” family health,2020, pp. 51–63. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/800057.808665 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yongliang. “Application and effect of different microbiological testing techniques in food safety.” China health nutrition,2019, pp. 123 – 144. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-82453-1_5 [Google Scholar]
- Turhong hasmu, and Li Yong. “Application of the latest microbial technology in food safety detection.” food safety guide 25(10) (2019) 40 – 51. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/2.161279 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.