E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- K H Steinkraus. Handbook of indigenous fermented foods. 2nd ed., rev. and expanded.[J]. Microbiology, 1996,62,3,131. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Shizhe, Fan Yi, Han Beizhong, et al. Analysis of microorganism during the production and processing environment of low-salt sufu[J]. China Brewing, 2017,36,12,18-22. [Google Scholar]
- XU Qiong, LIU Yang, QU Qinfeng, et al. High-throughput sequencing analysis of bacterial diversity in red sufu from different regions[J]. Food Science, 2020,10,41,110-116. [Google Scholar]
- Cremonesi P, Vanoni L, Silvetti T, et al. Identification of Clostridium beijerinckii, Cl. butyricum, Cl. sporogenes, Cl. tyrobutyricum isolated from silage, raw milk and hard cheese by a multiplex PCR assay[J]. Journal of Dairy Research, 2012,79,3,318-323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang Wenguang, Liu Yi, Liu Peng, et al. Clinical analysis of 5 cases of botulinum toxin B poisoning [J]. Journal of Clinical Neurology, 2017,1,. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bangchuan, Chen Nanjun, Li Yong. An investigation report of botulism caused by homemade fermented bean curd [J]. PLA Journal of Preventive Medicine, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Caporaso JG, Kuczynski J, Stombaugh J, et al. QIIME allows analysis of high-throughput community sequencing data[J]. Nat Methods, 2010,4,5,335-336. [Google Scholar]
- C E R. Search and clustering orders of magnitude faster than BLAST[J]. Bioinformatics, 2010,26,19,2460-2461. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.